Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pictures Updates 2 - Egypt

Wendy and Christina enjoying falafels in Luxor.
Peter the Plumber and I wearing our head scarf, Arafat style.

Dennis, Sharif, and Muhamed enjoying tea on the street.

Riders leaving Luxor in the morning.

Scene where Ashraf fell.  He was lucky.

My cracked helmet.  I was very lucky too.

Scott, Paul and Kendra riding the carriage in Edfu.

Edfu Temple.

Mohamed and I at camp.

Eating food on the street.

A group of us went to the botanical garden in Aswan.

Dinner with the Egyptian Riders.  Cow brains tasted like eggs.

Saying good bye to our Egyptian Riders.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,

    We received your postcard. I try to follow your trip hopping that the egypt events went good for you. Kisses from France, Virginie

    ReplyDelete